FRIDAY 21st JANUARY
SALSA IN YARM
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
I'm delighted that the very popular Joanne and Graham Clarke from Salsa In Yarm have agreed to do the lessons for my next event. The charity is very close to their hearts and it will be a very special night not to be missed! If you've never done salsa before, they will teach you the basics, and then they will help you if you want to improve your salsa too.
ABOUT THE CHARITY
North East Lupus Group is a part of the national charity LUPUS UK. The charity has over 5000 Members who arrange medical talks, publish local newsletters, set up local occasions and organise fundraising events. They provide support for those with Lupus and their families in the North East.
SCHEDULE OF EVENT
7:45pm - Beginners salsa
8:35pm - Improvers salsa
9:15pm - Social dancing and party until midnight with a great mix of music by DJ Pablito
To help protect yourselves and your dance community, please show proof of a negative lateral flow test done on the day of the event for entry. Our advice has always gone beyond the government guidance.
SUGGESTED DONATION £5 - PAY ON THE DOOR
Here is a poster for you to print off and put up at work or share with your friends.
Toby Carvery Barnes Park (Function Room)
20 minutes from Durham
35 minutes from Middlesbrough
40 minutes from Darlington
There is a 42 feet x 16 feet sprung dance floor and a lovely bar area adjoining the main dance area. Parking is free but it is monitored so you must enter your registration number via the screen in the bar. If you stay after midnight then please re-enter your details to avoid a fine.
1) To help protect yourselves and your dance community, please show proof of a negative lateral flow test done on the day of the event for entry. Our advice has always gone beyond the government guidance.
2) Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell ie, a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
3) It is your choice if you wish to wear a mask and if you want to switch partners or stay in a partner bubble.
4) Please use the hand sanitisers available on site or bring your own.
5) It is a massive room so there is plenty of space, and there is a large bar area adjoining the dance floor. There are plenty of windows which can be opened if needed.