WE ARE BACK!!!
FRIDAY 15TH OCTOBER
I’m delighted that Sam Gallego has volunteered to teach you salsa, so whether you are a complete beginner or have been dancing for years, you’ll enjoy the lessons. If you haven’t danced for a while then why not join in with the beginners to help them out and it will also help you get back into the swing of it.
Have you been back dancing for a while, or maybe you’re feeling apprehensive about it. Everybody feels different ….. and that is ok. If you’ve been before, you’ll know it’s a massive room and there will be lots more small tables for you to sit at, and it is entirely your choice if you prefer to stay in a partner bubble or switch partners. You may even just want to come to see your friends for a chat and listen to the music. Most of all, let’s make sure we have a night full of smiles, reunions, dancing and laughter!
SCHEDULE OF EVENT
8:00pm - Beginners salsa
8:40pm - Improvers salsa
9:20pm – Social dancing and party until midnight with a great mix of music by DJ Pablito.
SUGGESTED DONATION £5 - PAY ON THE DOOR
Here is a poster for you to print off and put up at work or share with your friends .....
Toby Carvery Barnes Park (Function Room)
There is a 42 feet x 16 feet sprung dance floor and a lovely bar area adjoining the main dance area. Parking is free but it is monitored so you must enter your registration number via the screen in the bar. If you stay after midnight then please re-enter your details to avoid a fine.
ABOUT THE CHARITY
Sadly the number of cases of domestic abuse escalated during the pandemic. We are fundraising for EVA Women’s Aid who have over 30 years’ experience of free confidential and non-judgemental specialist services to victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence in Redcar and Cleveland. Come along and support this amazing charity who rely on people’s donations.
1) The vast majority of people are double jabbed, and to protect our dance family, we strongly recommend everybody takes a Lateral Flow Test on the day of the event to check for a negative result.
2) Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell ie, a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
3) It is your choice if you wish to wear a mask and if you want to switch partners or stay in a partner bubble.
4) Please use the hand sanitisers available on site or bring your own.
5) It is a massive room so there is plenty of space, and there is a large bar area adjoining the dance floor. There are plenty of windows which can be opened if needed.